“There is never a fee to speak with me and have your case evaluated.”
•$5,000,000 verdict in Wrongful Death action to the surviving mother of a 15 year old boy who was shot and killed by a 17 year old using his grandfather’s gun.
• $4,000,000 verdict in Wrongful Death action to the survivors of the deceased. The defendant fatally injured the deceased in a fit of rage and jealousy. The award was for $1,000,000 each to the two adult daughters and $2,000,000 to the minor son.
• $365,000 for a premises liability case where the client injured his back when pushing a door open behind which the defendant had placed a ladder blocking the door. The door recoiled back toward the plaintiff and caused injuries to several vertebrae necessitating surgical intervention.
• $235,000 for a trip and fall knee and back injuries where the victim was unable to see the end of a platform due to faulty construction and inadequate signage.
• $200,000 settlement for a woman and her passenger who were injured when the defendant turned left in front of them causing the collision and fractured leg for one and broken shoulder for the other.
• 175,000 settlement for a woman who tripped and fell and twisted her ankle tearing a tendon.
• $175,000 for a trip and fall in a liquor store where the victim broke his ankle as the result of the careless placement of a box on the floor.
• $170,000 settlement for a woman whose wheelchair tipped over when the defendant failed to provide proper care while pushing the plaintiff forward. Flair up of pre-existing knee condition.
• $120,000 arbitration award for a man who while helping the defendant cut a tree fell from the tree and injured himself.
• $100,000 (policy limit) settlement for a man who was ridding his bicycle along a Chicago street and was hit by the defendant’s car door when the defendant opened the car door without looking causing collision between the biker and the biker.
• $100,000 (policy limit) for a 12 year old who broke her ankle when she darted across the street and got hit by oncoming traffic in a school zone.
• $100,000 settlement reached for a client who went to the hospital with abdomen pain and whose appendicitis was miss-diagnosed causing her appendix to burst necessitating an emergency surgery and hospital stay.