Some Good Advice
April 26, 2007
Content for Reprint blog has some good advice on how to go about choosing an attorney to represent you for injuries you have suffered as a result of another person’s carelessness:
1. Check their websites and gather information about them in the internet. Does your data reveal that have expertise or capability in the field of personal injury cases?
3. Find out if the attorney is a member of the Personal injury trial lawyers associations like the American Association of Trial Lawyers
4. Visit your states bar association Website or call them to verify if the attorney on your list is reliable and in good standing.
5. Ask family and friends for references before you do hire an attorney. Also, talk to individuals who can comment on your attorneys or lawyers trustworthiness and skills by contacting and asking your lawyers clients.
6. Ask regarding conflict of interest. For instance, does the attorney represent opposing parties? If he defending for instance, an establishment with a personal injury lawsuit, then he may not represent you, who is having a personal injury case.
7. Request for a duplicate of the law firms promotional materials and brochures that they may have and double such materials along side your other references or sources.